Skip to main content

Happy Blogaversary

Yay! April was Emptyknitster's eight year blogiversary! (April 24th to be exact) Thank you to the grandkiddos for encouraging me to continue. When I started Emptyknitster's Never  Ending Knitting I wanted to share my life, memories and the crafts I love to make with friends and family. Doing this has been such an awesome experience. In eight years I have shared 747 posts and well over 2000 pictures. I can’t wait to see what the next year brings.

TOP TEN COUNTDOWN OF THE MOST POPULAR POSTS FROM THE LAST EIGHT YEARS:

Number Ten:
See's Fudge Recipe
 

Number Nine:
Were My Inlaws Outlaws?

                 (Mary Ellen Weaver)

Number Eight:
Easter 2015


Number Seven:
2011 Knitting Review
 

Number Six:
 Knubbelchen
 

Number Five
Scott's Stashbuster Spiral Socks
 

Number Four:
 Happy Birthday Elizabeth Zimmerman


Number Three:
You knit Socks...are your crazy?


Number Two:
American Girl Slippers


And the Number One Most Popular Post Is:
FAMOUS BUCKHORN EXCHANGE BEAN SOUP!
 

Comments