Skip to main content

See's Fudge Recipe

Fundraisers are in full swing. Kids and parents are frantically trying to sell wrapping pager, popcorn and candy including See's toffee. Seeing the See's label, I shared with the other teachers that I had an award winning recipe for See's Fudge. My Aunt Betty gave it to us years ago. She had been visiting California, See's corporate headquarters, when there had been a contest for the best knock off recipe for the fudge. Here it is gals, and really, it's the best!
See's Fudge
Put into large bowl:
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cube butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 6 ounce package chocolate chips

Boil in a heavy pan for 6 minutes:
2 cups sugar
2/3 cups canned evaporated milk
10 marshmallows

Pour over the contents in the bowl and beat. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan, cool.

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting this... other versions of this recipe are for batches that make 5 lbs. of fudge! And, 5 lbs. of fudge would equal 15 lbs. of pudge on me! I look forward to trying this!
    Winnette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the fudge recipe. I will have to add this to my "Christmas Goodies".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an easy recipe for fudge - and I like easy. Thanks I will have to try it because it looks sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment