This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details
I have been lucky enough to lead a very fulfilling and happy life. I enjoy what I have and am grateful for surprises along the way. A couple of items have just snuck up on me just recently. I unknowingly accomplished two of my bucket list items without even knowing I wanted to do them until they'd been accomplished:
1. I walked across the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge.
2. I bought a spinning wheel.
I'd love to have these things come my way and would never turn them down!
1. Learn to spin yarn worthy of sock knitting
2. Go on a knitting retreat
3. Hike across the heel of Italy like Shirley Mclaine
4. Be a housewife once again, cleaning and cooking to my heart's content
5. Take the grandchildren to Disneyland
6. Take a "girls only" cruise
7. Go "up north" to see the polar bears
8. Write a small historical novel
9. Go to Addison, Vermont, to research my family's roots
10. Visit Iceland - stranded knitting and loopi yarn
11. Write a top down aran sweater pattern that is pubished and gets rave reviews
12. Work one summer at the plimoth plantation as a spinning pilgrim!
13. See my granddaughters get married
14. Spend one night in my Great-great-great grandfather's house
15. Float the Missouri River