Skip to main content

Thanksgiving slippers

I was going to an off the grid farm in Oregon to celebrate Thanksgiving this year and I thought slippers for everyone would be fun. To bad I thought of it 5 days before I left! I used 80% Acrylic/20% wool worsted AND sock yarn intertwined so there would be no shrinking of the slippers when washed.
Seven pair knit - only photo of one.
Pattern: Simple House Slippers by Simone A.
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease, and Leftover colorful sock yarn
Colorway: A great stash buster - all yarns were on hand and the sock yarn was just leftover sock yarn added for color and warmth!
Needle Size: US Size 6 and 7

In the end I didn’t knit slippers for all just most and they seemed to like them. If I make more for myself I’ll knit them a bis smaller, they seem a bit floppy.

Comments