Skip to main content

Mysterious lady socks

The last pair of sock I knit while on my travels weren't completed until after I arrived home but they did facilitate a lovely conversation with the lady across the aisle on the plane. I seldom talk to anyone while flying but this was such a easy and enjoyable conversation. Her name was Katie and she was the same age as The Chick. She showed me photos of her boyfriend visiting in California while making notes of different places to visit in Montana. She shared with me that her mother's name was Judy and we laughed at the coincidence. Katie met her boyfriend at Salt Lake City for some mountain climbing and hiking and I continued my jaunt home. I think we both thought under different circumstances we would have become friends.
Pattern: Vanilla, Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn: Carlton Sock Yarn
Colorway: Birthday Cake
Needle Size: US Size 1

Comments