Skip to main content

The dash for the finishline continues

I've finished two more items to add toward the finishline of the 5K Stash Dash....
Pattern: Star Blanket
Yarn: Bernat Baby Sport
Colorway: White and Tiny Tulips
Needle size: Crochet Hook F
Last December I had a knitting emergency. In desperation I started a ripple baby blanket.  After settling back home with all my supplies - hooks, needles, and patterns - I decided to rip the original out and start another pattern. I like this Star Blanket pattern quite a bit. There was no designated owner until I've recently discovered a former student and current math teacher at our school will be having identical twin girls in the fall and so, now I'll be crocheting another identical blanket for the little "stars"!
 
Pattern: Captain's Ladder and Fish Kiss Lips Heel
Yarn: Cascade Heritage Sock Yarn, Knit Picks Bare Stroll Fingering Sock Yarn
Colorway: Brown, Kettle Dyed Jo's Bliss
Needle size:US Size 1
I enjoyed designing and knitting these socks. The pattern will need a little adjustment as they are a tad bit tight as you pull them over the ankle.

Comments