Skip to main content

Traveling Socks

The recent trip to San Francisco was taken on a very reasonable flight. SO reasonable that I could only take one bag onto the plane. Even with the limited space I absolutely couldn't travel without a knitting project. Socks are a knitting traveler's best traveling companion.

Normally I use my knitting to keep busy and a way NOT to have to engage in conversation with others. But, this trip I met the nicest lady at the airport while waiting to board. She was a new knitter and painfully knitting her little niece a pair of slippers. She introduced herself and we had a wonderful visit, we quickly found that we had many things in common. She was impressed with the socks and amazed that I finished the mid flight. I do believe that if Glen from Madison, Wisconsin, lived here we would become good friends. Knitters are a wonderful bunch of people!
Pattern: Honey Badger Socks - with a Socks On A Plane beginning! (But The Honey Badger don't care)
Yarn: Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball
Colorway: It just keeps changing all through the ball - Honey Badger don't care!
Needles: US 1

Comments