Skip to main content

Birthday socks!

It will be interesting to see if my oldest brother is keeping up with my blog.....because if he is, his birthday present will not be a surprise at all!

It has taken a while, but I wanted to knit each of my siblings a pair of socks for their birthday and Steve's are the last pair!! I just finished the socks this morning which is a good thing because I'm also in the knitting Olympics and need to use every spare minute of my two week Olypmic time to complete a sweater I started last March, but more on that later.
 
Pattern: Peter's Socks by Nancy Bush
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Socks
Needle Size: US 2
Colorway: Butter Blue

I'll also be delivering some socks to my sister in law. They have been done since August, I just haven't gotten around to getting them to her!
 
Pattern: Jaywalker by Grumperina
Yarn: Lane Cervinia Forever
Needle size: US 6
Amount: 2 skeins

Comments

  1. These socks look great! But please, tell me how in the world you get the colors to line up! I can't seem to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment