Skip to main content

U of M Homecoming 2018

 Hubby and I haven't gotten up early enough to attend a homecoming parade for several years but this year the weather was perfect and I had my Homecoming sweater ready to go!
 
Pattern: Bubbly Sweater by Isabell Kraemer
Yarn: Cascade Sport
Colorway: Burgandy and Silver Gray
Needle size: US 3 and US 4

Before the parade began we met up with Missoula's hero, MONTY! And he was sweet enough to let me have a photo with him...
We decided to watch the parade from its starting point and were able to catch a fun warm up by the college band. When I finally pulled out the phone they were winding down but it's still a fun snippet:

Had to take a shot with one of my favorite critters - just WHAT would I do without this guy? Knit acrylic? I don't think so!
 Also took a photo with Smoky. He looked out for Hubby many summer fire seasons over the years!
Fiddlers, spooks, horses, ax throwers, politicians, it was a great Montana parade!


Comments