Skip to main content

I'm Like'n these Lichen and Moss Socks!

These socks may be my all time favorite sock knit!
Pattern: Lichen and Moss Socks by Joanna Ryan
Yarn: Knit Pocks Hawthorne FIngering
Colorway: Goose Hollow
Needle Size: US Size 1


Being a toe up knitter it was necessary for me to tweak this pattern slightly.
After knitting the toe I then began the pattern as follows:
Knit 3, Purl 2, 5 stitch pattern, Purl 2, Knit 6, Purl 2, 5 stitch pattern, Purl 2, Knit 3. Allowing me to start the pattern at the side rather than at the back of the heel.
The other alteration was to Knit the entire next row - creating a rest row.
Tried Very Pink Knits Simple Stretchy Bind-off and will certainly use it again.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this pattern! And I'm off to start another pair of the same socks!

Comments