Skip to main content

Trip to China 2017

 
Hubby and I have arrived home from a twenty day tour of China. It was everything we had hoped it would be. The flight was long but fun to track on the overhead screen.

I sat next to a very nice young Chinese man and we enjoyed talking to each other during the flight. This was our first glimpse of China from the plane - one of the few unpopulated areas we saw and I could see the smile spread on his as he looked out the window. "Home Sweet Home" has meaning to us all.
Darling little children on a fieldtrip at the Beijing airport. They were dressed in yellow tops and khaki pants. As you can see from the photo NOT their first photo op!
I can’t wait to share all the great times and sites but jet lag and a cold have gotten to me.

Hubby was never without his camera and the photos should be beautiful, soon!

Comments