Skip to main content

Zoey socks for the Birthday Gurl!

I hope The Chick loves these socks as much as I do! I added a tail on the heel, 'cause you never know if Zoey is coming or going!
Pattern: YinYang Ankle Socks by Geena Garcia (Adapted), Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Heritage Tonal, Knit Picks Stroll-Hand Dyed
Colorway: Green, Jo's Bliss
Amount: Less than one skein
Needle Size: US Size 1

I thought The Chick might enjoy a more traditional sock with a Kitty on the toe. The body of the sock is knit in a 2x1 broken rib.

Also, it's been a cold winter and The Chick has been leaving for work in the wee hours of the morning, not returning home until late. She needs a warm noggin'! So I knit her a wool hat just hoping she will use it...
Pattern: Anna by Amanda Reed
Yarn: Paton's Classic Wool Worsted
Colorway: Dark Gray
Amount: 1 skein
Needles: US 6 and 7- NOT the ones called for (we genetically have big heads and need a little extra stretch!)

Comments