Skip to main content

Catching up on the knitting

I'm still knitting but it's been quite a long time since I've posted my completed projects. I continue to knit socks. Frankly, I'm not sure I'll ever get tired of knitting them. Small and colorful!
Pattern: Pure Joy
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Hand Painted and Knit Picks Stroll Tonal
Colorway: Thunderhead Tonal and Thunderhead
Needle Size: Us Size 6
Even though I had more yarn than called for in the main color, I ran out but it wasn't heard to adjust. This was a fun and quick knit. Daughter liked it and I think she'll wear it off and on.

Pattern: Petty Harbor by Rayna Curtis
Yarn: Patons Kroy Docks FX
Colorway: Clover Colors
Needle Size: Us Size 1

Pattern: Rose City Rollers, incorporating Petty Harbor by Rayna Curtis
Pattern: Rose City Rollers, incorporating Petunia Dursley's Double Eyelet Pattern
Yarn: Knit Picks Bare Stroll Fingering Sock
Colorway: Easter Egg Dyed By Sadie
Needle Size: US Size 1

 Pattern: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner
Yarn: Knit Picks Pare Stroll Fingering Sock
Colorway: Easter egg Dyed Yarn
Needles: Us Size 1

Pattern: Vanilla Socks
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Heritage Prints
Colorway: Phoenix
Needles: US Size 1
I don't love these socks the second time around. Ran out of yarn and so had to punt by using black on the cuffs which meant ripping out the first sock's cuff. If I'd known this would happen I would have done toes and heels in black too.

Comments