Skip to main content

A 2015 3k finisher!

And it's... over the finish line! 

I might not be the first finisher in the 2015 3k Stash Dash but please remember I've already completed the 5k. I've shown real endurance perhaps perseverance to complete two finish lines and declare, "Next year, 10K or bust."

I made this blanket for several reasons, it's a simple pattern, fast (crochet), and it's a yarn hog! I call it The Unknown Baby Blanket in Blue because I have no idea what beautiful little baby boy is going to end up wrapped up it it. So into the giftbox it goes.
Pattern: Precious Square Baby Blanket by Mary Jane Protus
Yarn: Bernat Baby Sport Solid
Colorway: Baby Blue, White
Needle Size: Hook G

I also knit another pair of socks. A fun and comfy pattern.
Pattern: Blueberry Waffle Socks by Sandy Turner
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Tweed
Colorway: Sequoia heather
Needle Size:US Size 1

5,108 meters  (Finished 5k - June 19)
3,828.35 meters (Finished 3K - July 26)

8,936.35 meters knit/crocheted for 2015 Stash Dash!

Comments