Skip to main content

Finishing a last minute Christmas Gift

This year has been the year to knit socks. I've enjoyed every sock knit. Being able to put the project in my purse and take it anywhere has been the best. I feel like I can be adventurous in colors and patterns knowing the recipients will still wear the finished product - after all, they only have to slip on a pair of boots if they really find them offensive!

I've always tried to have my Christmas presents bought, or completed by Thanksgiving so imagine my surprise when I went to wrap the NorDak family gifts and realized that I didn't have the Big Boy's socks completed!

Quickly I got the THREE skeins of sock yarn, picked out a favorite pattern, and began knitting!
Pattern: Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes
Yarn: Patons North America Kroy Socks FX
Colorway: Cadet Colours
Needle Size: US 2.5

All wrapped and ready for Christmas!


Comments