Skip to main content

Fast and easy yoga socks for Christmas!


Each year the adults in our family draw names for gift giving but no matter who's name I draw I like to do a little knitting for everyone. Socks have been the go to gift lately....

The California Dreamin’ Gurl has a very specific order for her Christmas Socks:
1)Yoga Socks
2)Black
3)Tight
I’m not fond of knitting black yarn but decided with no toes or heels I could put up with a little bit of knitting in the black. Even knitting only in daylight these were a very fast knit.To achieve the third request I found this pattern and knit these socks in a twisted cable. I think I'll use this little twist in many other toed socks.
Pattern: Women's Yoga Socks by Rebecca Bathje
Yarn: Cascade Sock Yarn
Colorway: Black
Needle Size: US Size 1

...but the California Dreamin' Gurl was also the family member name I drew and so when she sent me her list of possible gifts and I saw DRYER BALLS I was delighted!! I got on YouTube, found a tutorial, and was quickly I was making dryer balls. They were fast and inexpensive hope they do the job!




Comments