Skip to main content

Warm thoughts and best wishes...

California Dreamin’ Daughter has a good friend recently diagnosed with breast cancer. She is in need of something to keep her noggin’ warm. I was happy to knit the hats for her as well as give a nod to October Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Of the four Shea loved the purple hat the best. Doesn't it just suit her?
 
I also started on a crocheted hat in orange but it soon became apparent the yarn looked like candy corn and therefore, Halloween! Also, I think I would have run out of yarn before I finished the hat. Rather than rip it all out I ripped just a little and a dishrag was born!

I had enough to make the Crocheted Flower Dishcloth pattern. I haven’t crocheted for such a long time that the next morning I woke up with a sore thumb!

Comments