Skip to main content

My good luck continues

My yarn winning streak continues! Recently my name was drawn by The Traveling Sock Knitter for two skeins of yarn! One is Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light and a second skein of Malabrigo lace! I look forward to Hannah's weekly video podcast (Hannah and I have a lot in common,we also love to knit socks and have cats that think they are entitled to do as the please!)
I also won the beautiful cat knitting bag featured in the photo! A member of art science nature knit podcast offered this bag as a prize in a drawing. We were to take a photo knitting out in the great outdoors.

A few days after I'd told Hubby I won these prizes he asked about the photo he'd taken while we were visiting a ghost town. I don't usually request photos of myself and at the time I'd told him I was going to use it as an entry to a contest. When I said the photo had been drawn for the knitting bag he kiddingly claimed it as his after all, it WAS his "photographic ability" that won the prize!

PS I love the new orange kitty that Sadie Lou Who gave me... she'd heard me say someday I'd like a little orange kitty.

Comments