Skip to main content

Doing some stash busting

I finished another pair of Stashbuster Spirals! Love these little socks they're for one of the grandkiddos...
Pattern: Stashbuster Spirals by Janine Hempy
Yarn and Colorway: Friday Studios Self Striping in fireworks, Premier Yarns Serenity in black, Stroll Fingering in watermelon
Amount: Way less than a skein each
Needle Size: US Size 1

I swore I'd NEVER go down this path but then something snapped one day and I jumped down the rabbit hole.  At first I thought I'd just give it a try and, "See what everyone's talking about." Then it became something like the potato chip addiction - you can't have just one, you keep reaching for more...Yes I'm addicted to the Sock Yarn Blanket!
Pattern: Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang
Yarn: Leftover Sock Yarn, 80% wool, 20% nylon
Colorway: Any  but neon
Needle Size; US Size 1


Comments