Skip to main content

A pair of Antlers!

The second Antler Cardigan was finished last week. There will be three completed before Easter, one for me, one for Granddaughter #1, and Granddaughter #2.

The sleeves and body are just knit,knit, knit! Have I written that I no longer purl but knit backwards? What a wonderful technique, only wish I'd learned years ago. My stockinette stitch is now uniform and smooth -  something that once only happened after blocking. The yoke is a cinch, filled with antler cables, an easy and beautiful stitch.  I did add an extra antler before beginning the decreases in the yoke in order to bring the sweater neck up to where I wanted it.
Pattern: Antler Cardigan
Yarn: Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool
Colorway: Oatmeal
Amount: 3 skeins
Needle size: US 6, US 8

Comments

  1. Just bought the book Pacific Knits with the Antler Cardigan. It looks like a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment