Skip to main content

Halleluiah! Let the Christmas Season begin!

I just can't tell you how happy I am that the DAMN Sam sweater is done! I hope, hope, hope that it will fit my beloved Sam but I readily admit the sweater I started in April, yes April, has been the bain of my existence and may be to small or big, the arms to long, short, skinny, or the entire sweater may just fall apart! Seldom - if ever have I hated the knitting of an item so much!
Pattern: Mirror Stripes
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Cascade 220 Heather
Colorway: Mallard, Cordovian
Needle size: US 3, US 5

Last night I cast off, worked in the ends, will wash off all the months of cat hair, blocked it, and pop the Christmas gift in the mail this weekend.

PS: I've already started something else that I love - more to come later.....

Comments