Skip to main content

Undelivered KAL Socks

These socks are for the Sock the Vote KAL, HOWEVER, my Cuffie Party Yarn was lost in the mail. NO worries… Mel, of Single Handed Knits created a new party: The Undelivered Party and so I was able to actively participate! A second mailing arrived and I'm currently knitting the second pair of socks and should have them completed  before the week is over.

This was my first KAL and I had a great time. I appreciated all the thought and effort Mel has put into this entire project and I'll be participating in others in the future.
Pattern: Socks on a Plane by Laura Linneman
Yarn:Barking Dog Opposites Attract
Colorway: Anthony and Cleopatra
Amount: 1 skein
Needle Size: US size 2

I am so tired of having MANY projects on the needles...this is the first project I think I've finished all month. I knit a little on MANY projects. The Cuffie socks will be done this weekend, and the Piper's Journey Shawl and The Tiger's Blue III soon. There are even a few more to be finished before I start anything else but I'm beginning to make a dent in the UFOS!


Comments