Skip to main content

Sock the Vote KAL

Recently, I decided to join my first KAL. When Mel, of SingleHandedKnits, came up with the wonderful idea of adding a little fun to the long fall of mud slinging I knew this was the KAL for me.  Although the official fun doesn't kick off for a month, I've decided my party and made my party contribution. Our yarn, colored along party lines, will be delivered in September but Mel has something up her sleeve (or down her cuff, I'm not sure which). Friday she offered up challenge #1:
Knit a tiny sock, just one tiny sock. She warned us it will be used in the future. This sock could cross party lines - in other words it could be top down/bottom up/or any other way you could knit a sock!
Pattern: Tiny Sock Ornament
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Solid
Colorway: White
Needle size: US 0

Stay tuned for updates on this election year fun!

Comments