Skip to main content

Last week's knitting

The Fiesta wear socks and Ka'ana shawl are done. I love them both...
Pattern: "No Pattern Sock" Pattern
Yarn: In Dyer Straits
Colorway: Plumage
Needle Size: US 2
I love LaLa's pattern and the yarn color is out of this world! I will be checking the Dyer Straits Yarn bin LYS every time I go to my LYS. I was told there would be a new batch of yarn delivered this week! Mmmmm, yarn candy...

Pattern: Ka'ana Shawlette
Yarn:Patons Classic Wool
Colorway: Natural Mix
Needle Size: US 7
This shawl is a joy! Quick and showy. It has a very long wing span and isn't to deep - no sitting on this shawl! The pattern called for 3 skeins but I wanted a large shawl so a 4th skein was necessary. It will be warm and will be used many winter evenings!

But alas, the off road/free range knitting has come to an end. I've started the Christmas Sweater Knitting! The kids are getting bigger and each sweater is taking a bit more time...Vodka Lemonade here I come!

Comments