Skip to main content

Blog-o-versary!

April 24th is the three year anniversary of Emptyknitster's Never Ending Knitting! Some people have asked why I blog and others just look at me like I'm crazy.  But for me blogging great idea, fulfilling several wants:

1.The early family photo album just ceased to exist when I began teaching. Not keeping a photo album me feel so guilty that hubby and I stopped taking any photos because they just went into a box, never to be seen again.

2. For years I had been wanting to write a journal but because I'm a bit of a perfectionist - yes, I admit it - I never kept at it for very long because there were always editing issues or messy handwriting to contend with. Computers, and Blog-to-Book have enabled me to achieve my dream!

3. I would have liked to have been able to read a journal of my mother's or grandmother's and this is another reason I started writing the journal. The thought of my future great-grandchildren finding a journal and crawling into an overstuffed chair to read about my daily life makes me smile... Yes darling little great-grandchildren I'm talking about you! You've found one of the journals, there are two others for you to find and hopefully there will be many more!
I recently received Journal 2011 in the mail. It's so much fun when the journal arrives!

Comments

Post a Comment