Skip to main content

Socks, socks and more socks!

Even though I've been under the weather, I've finished some more socks. Knitting always soothes the savage beast - or sick teacher!
Pattern: "No Pattern" Socks
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks FX
Colorway: Clover Colors
Needle size: Size 2
Pattern: "No Pattern" Socks
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks FX
Colorway: Cascade Colors
Needle size:Sixe 2

My thinking on sock knitting has totally changed. These "No Pattern" vanilla socks are the perfect emergency knitting project. I carry an in progress pair with me everywhere. My dentist, doctor, and beautician are all used to seeing me knittinng on a pair in the waiting room. I try never to be late for my appointments but really dislike having to wait to be seen for MY appointment, so knitting until I can be seen is a great solution.

Now, I'm always glad to finish a pair of socks and happy to start another.