Skip to main content

California or Bust!

After several days with my brother and family it was time to move on to California...
We spent a lovely morning walking through the Berkeley's Botanical Gardens:

Then we stopped by Boalt Hall and the new Law Library at Berkeley. It was nice to see where The Claifornia Dreamin' Gurl has been spending so much of her time these last couple of years!

The Pirate couldn't let me be in California without visiting Bake Sale Betty - it was every bit as good as I remembered and she now fries tofu for the vegetarian set. California Dreamin' Gurl finally understands the lure of the sandwich!
We spent time painting by numbers and playing Left, Right, Center.
I wish we could be together more often. The time, it sailed by! Thanks, I had a great time with you all!

Comments