Skip to main content

I do love curry!

As promised, here are a couple of my favorite curry recipes that I promised my friend Lisa.

Curry Chicken Salad

Curry Chicken Salad
2 cups diced chicken
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 sticks celery, chopped
1/4 cups chopped walnuts
2 teaspoons curry powder (it asks for 2 tablespoons but start out light and add more to taste)

Just add to a bowl and stir! I put a big spoonful in half a pita and enjoy.

Another great recipe:

Crockpot curry
2 boneless chicken breasts or tenders
16 oz salsa
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 onion chopped
chopped baby carrots, or sweet potatoes, peas
1/2 cup sour cream

Place all ingredients except sour cream and peas in crockpots.  Set crockpots on low to cook and leave for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. Add peas and cook until thawed and add sour cream. Serve over rice.

Comments

  1. LOVE both of these! Thanks for posting the recipes. I forgot to write down the crockpot one after you served it over Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment