Skip to main content

Cheers!

I've been promising a couple of my followers these recipes for quite sometime. The first recipe is a spice tea recipe that the California Dreamin' Gurl brought with her the last time she came up. It is outstanding hot or iced - my new favorite!
Spiced Tea
2 tbs fennel seeds
1 tbs cardamom seeds
1 tbs coriander seeds
1 tbs fenugreek seeds
2 tbs cloves
2 star anise
2 inches of cinnamon bark

I use this recipe and multiply it many times to make a big batch.
Grind in the coffee mill and brew.


The other beverage that I have recently discovered is a flavored coffee. I use a 4 cup french press pot (that makes one big mug for me) so you will have to do a little calculating about proportions, but this is what I use:

Spiced Coffee
4tbs heaped full of coffee
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice

Hmmm, good!

Comments

  1. Funny you should post these recipes--I have been sipping on the spiced tea all day!! I was just thinking that I was going to have to get the recipe...my supply is getting very low! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment