Skip to main content

It's hard to see into the furture with this Tea Leaves Cardigan.

Chloe A Little Bit will have a new Christmas sweater this year. I'm no fortune teller, I don't read tea leaves laying at the bottom of empty tea cups, and so I wonder - will she like this sweater or not?
Chloe's Christmas Sweater 2010
Pattern: Tiny Tea Leaves Cardigan
Yarn: Plymouth Encore
Colorway: Deep Purple
Amount: 4 skeins
Needle Size: US 6, US 7

I am not pleased with the underarm stitch pick up. They look like they will pull and and be uncomfortable once they are on Chloe A Little Bit's arms. I can't wait for the final verdict to come in!

Comments

  1. I think it looks great. If it makes you feel any better, the underarms in my sweaters tend to look a bit off but wear ok. I'm not a fan of sweater armpits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't matter what she thinks - her mom likes it which means it will get worn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY like it--can't wait to see it in person!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment