Skip to main content

Published

I began blogging for several reasons. Ease of keeping in touch with family and documenting my knitting are two, but the primary intent of the blog was to create a journal. I saw a friend's published hardbound blog book and thought that it would work very well. I have always wanted to journal but didn't like the idea that there would be edits within the journal making the end result "unprofessional". Blog2print worked great for my needs.  I journaled throughout the 2009 year and then uploaded the blog/journal to the program within Blog2 print. This program allowed me to make choices about the cover, and layout.  Although there will be changes in the 2010 edition, I like this finished product VERY much:
The cost was reasonable, around $50 for a hardbound book of 83 pages. Think about publishing one from your own blog!

Comments

  1. This is a really neat idea! I had never heard of this before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your book in person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment