Skip to main content

Photo Hogs

It is irritating to have a wonderful photo opportunity ruined by a photo hog. You know, that family member or student that jumps into the picture just when you are snapping it. The end result shows the photo hog thumbing his nose or wiggling his fingers with his thumbs in his ears.  It totally destroys any photo but the perpetrator thinks he is hilarious.

This happened to me today. I saw these hardworking little hens with 16 chicks and thought that it would be a great picture:
And then....
 
"Silly little fawn, didn't know any better!"
 Even Mother Nature has it's pranksters.
Thanks little Momma!

Comments

  1. These photos brought on the first big smiles of the day! If you had been trying to get the deer in the photo, it would never have happened. I've read some of your earlier posts and really enjoyed them. Great tribute to EZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is too funny! Not to long ago it was the other way around for me. There I was trying to take pictures of the triplets and the darn turkey came up the gully, gobbled, and literally chased the deer away. Your pictures turned out much better all the way around though--all I ended up with were the back sides of the triplets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment