Skip to main content

Finished, just in the nick of time!

It was important that the school year begin with a "clean slate" - not half a dozen knitting projects hanging over my head in various stages of completeness. So I've spent the last few days working on needle felting, casting off, knitting ribbing onto a crew neck, sewing seams, and blocking. The final item was completed this afternoon:
 
Pattern: Aran Knits for the Family, Patons
Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Encore Worsted
Colorway: Ecru
Needle size: 5, 7

(Disclaimer: Socks do not fall under the "clear slate" rule. There is a pair on the needles in my bag. Although I don't love the knitting of socks, I do love the wearing of a hand knit pair - and since I'm the only one in the family that knits them, I will always have a pair on the needles!)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on getting your clean slate. I was feeling a little that way too. That sweater looks like it will be super warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done--maybe I should follow in your shoes. I have way to many projects right now in various stages. Some just wont take long to finish up!! UGGG!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment