Skip to main content

Knitting update.

The Pirate's sweater is complete and I'm going to start another little Wallaby for the Tiger tonight...
Pattern: Wonderful Wallaby
Yarn: Plymouth Encore
Color: Hunter Tweed
           Taupe
Amount: 4 skeins Hunter Tweed, 1 skein Taupe
Needles: 8 US, 6 US

Hubby and I went to a Rob Quist concert last night. Quist is from Montana and writes songs about our state. He's the only Western singer that I truly enjoy and last night he decided to go Blue Grass....
 I did enjoy the crowd, the kids loved the music and an old fellow threw down his cane and joined in!

Comments

  1. I was just wondering about this sweater this morning. It turned out great and he will LOVE it!! We are all getting excited to see all of you. The count down has begun....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment