Skip to main content

Summer, under construction.

Not even a week into summer vacation and so much is getting accomplished. I love it! I feel so productive! The last day of school the floors looked like this:
And this morning, although still not complete, they are at this stage:
I have been trying to stay out of everyone's way and so I've been going through everything on the main floor, closets, drawers, and cabinets, purging items for an upcoming rummage sale...
I'm now moving to the basement this morning. We had been in our previous house 17 years when we moved and the move was a great way to clean out forgotten items but we're not moving from this house for a LONG time and so something just had to be done for sanity's sake. My motto is "A place for everything and everything in its place."

Even though its been busy around here, I've taken time to do a little bird watching. This woodpecker stops by every morning for a drink:
There also was a beautiful blue bird that I was going to take a photo of but the robin chased it away and seems to think he owns the place!

Comments

Post a Comment