Skip to main content

The Chick has left - the nest is empty!

Last week "The Chick" flew the coop - the nest is empty. It must have been traumatic because this is as far as the post got until today......

May 5th:
Today I went to work as usual but Hubby and The Chick packed up her belongings. It was, "To The New Job or Bust!" They loaded up all the furniture that I'd been hanging onto for this big occasion, and Babycakes was put into her cage. She sang a mournful solo for a good many hours!

Sadly, when they arrived at the new apartment, the couch wouldn't fit in through the door! - IT'S NOT MAKING THE TRIP BACK HOME! - My new furniture is arriving Saturday morning! - No returns!!
Update:
The old couch came home, it's in the garage. I got my new furniture and love it! "The Chick" starts her new job tomorrow! Babycakes is reverting to her early childhood, using her binky and not sure life is okay without the Cat Whisper!

Comments