Skip to main content

Breaking the rules!

A year ago, when the blog began, I decided that there would be no whining! Mom always said,"If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!"

The blog has been quiet for almost a month.

Today, I'm breaking my own rule. The wind has been blowing for weeks - up to 60 mile an hour gusts. Our roof is damaged, but thank goodness hubby is handy! It's no fun going out and trying to do a little gardening when you can hardly stand up. Then, the wind died down but this is what I woke up to this morning...
 May 6th, 2010

At school, it's spring - everyone is getting "fed up" - including the kiddos! One little guy came to me this week and asked, "Just what process do I have to go through to get out of this class?" There's 20 days left buddy! "Pass third grade and I'll let you go to a new class in fourth grade!"

When I got home today this is what I found peaking out....
Just maybe, things are looking up! 

Comments

  1. Oh my word. I can't believe that. I can barely handle Midwestern springs which apparently aren't as bad as what' you're experiencing. I'm from California too. A spring like that might actually make me move back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for weeks!!! Your back!!

    We hear the snow is coming our way--10 inches in some parts of the state, but only about 2 where we live. I am holding out that it will miss us all together...will I be so lucky???? Hopefully I will NOT have a similar blog post tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long winter and an even longer spring. Mother Nature, please consider the mental health of Montana knitters/gardeners and give us a much needed break. (I just needed to say that.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment