Skip to main content

Weekend mismatch....

I haven't had a cold in a long time...years maybe. I fought the good fight most of the week, trying to keep the dreaded cold at bay: lots of sleep, plenty of liquids, and extra vitamin C, but nothing could keep it from invading my body.  I think it's the worst cold in history, but probably it's because I haven't had one for a while, cotton stuffed head, eyes that feel like the are about to swell shut, ears bordering on hurting, runny nose and sore throat.

I'm trying to put on a good front, it's the weekend after all, the weather is picking up, the sun's out and warming us up.  So in goes a dose of cold medicine, out come the flip-flops and off we go! Heading back home I begin to think that I'm feeling better, the head's clearing and the nose not dripping so much - but my feet don't feel quite right........
Dang!

Comments

  1. That's pretty funny!
    Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, on the bright side, they were both black!!

    The crud went around our house last week. Thankfully didn't last long and we all got it before the "big trip" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment