Skip to main content

I'm dancing with Happy Feet!

Last week Andrea, from Life on Laffer, wrote to say that I'd won some yarn. It arrived in the mail today and I'm so excited. I can't remember when I've won anything! Once when I was little my mom won a case of frozen waffles from the grocery store, but that's about as close to hitting the jackpot as I've ever gotten. The yarn is beautiful, just take a look....
Two skeins of Happy Feet called Berries. They are going to make the BEST pair of socks! Thank you Andrea!! (Don't forget to check her blog and enter the "Bark in the Park" raffle for some other great yarns! - My luck has run out with this win, so friends go for it!)

But then another score! A friend at school had ordered some yarn intending to make hats for her family. She hadn't realized that it was DK weight and so she gave it to me. Her disappointment is my delight! Thank you Kay! It is bamboo and cotton yarn. I've never knit with it but have heard many great things about that winning combination.
Two skeins of black, red, and blue Schachenmayr Yiplanqing Yarn. They are going to be socks too!

Wow, what a day! These feet are really doing The Happy Dance!

Comments

Post a Comment