Skip to main content

Sandrine

I started knitting this yarn as a cardigan called Miracle Drop Stitch Cardigan on Thanksgiving 2008. The sweater was nearly complete when I realized I just didn’t like it. The unfinished sweater was put away for a year (until I could bring myself to frog it “rip it, rip it”). Thanksgiving 2009 I started the Sandrine. This sweater is a top down and because that is my favorite kind of sweater I thought it would be a quick knit. No such luck – it must be a Thanksgiving curse. As I worked on the Sandrine I thought that it too, was a dud. Not until I washed and blocked the sweater this week, did its true beauty jump out!
Pattern: Sandrine
Yarn: Cascade, Bollicine Dolly
Amount:9 skeins = 1377.0 yards
Colorway: Ivory

Comments

  1. I quite like the way the photographer captured the spirit of the piece. :)

    I'm a huge fan ya know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment