Skip to main content

Go Vikings...live and die happy!

Years ago, when we were interviewing son-in-laws, it was important to know who their primary football team was. SIL#1 is from England he thinks that the game of football is when the teams run up and down the field kicking a ball and the fans riot when the game is over! We just gave up and let him join the clan. SIL#2 is, was, and forever will be a stanch Vikings fan. He told me then that if the Vikings EVER made it to the Super Bowl he would die a happy man. We let him in the family because he's true BLUE.
 
Today, the Vikings are playing their final playoff game. If they win, they will go to the Superbowl.

If Brett Farve can join the Vikings and become a true BLUE player, I've decided that I can watch and root for the Vikings. Years, and years from now I want my SIL to look back and know that he has had a satifying life...today I'm declaring my loyalty - go Vikings!!

Comments

  1. Thank you Judy!!!!! I knew I picked the right family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SKOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment