Skip to main content

Warm Wishes to Troy!


Several years ago, son-in-law Troy gave me some "Underarmor" - winter underwear - for Christmas. Now, being from ND I knew he was on to something! It's great - keeps you warm even on the coldest days! It's been below zero this week and is supposed to be in the 20's today for the game - snow tonight and tomorrow.  I have all my warm gear packed for the trip up to Missoula for the football semifinals. Thanks a bunch for thinking of me Troy! I'll keep you posted on the game.

Comments

  1. Watching the game on ESPN---boy do you look COLD!!!! It is tied 17-17. I just keep thinking how you say they are a second half team---just got picked off. Hope that stands true today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandkids were even cheering!!!

    "Montana, Montana, Montana"

    GO GRIZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! Happy to hear that we have some ND Griz fans!! It was an awesome game,I'm so glad that I decided to go. Can't wait to watch the championship from the warmth of the family room on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment