Skip to main content

Spritz Cookies


Today, a friend was taking home a new spritz gun from a Pampered Chef order and there was a discussion about spritz cookies. These cookies are the only spritz cookies I bake. It is a recipe that my mom used to make. She used lime jello, with the holly stencil, and put a red hot at the bottom. She also used red jello, with the flower stencil, and sprinkled red sugar on the top. Enjoy!

Jello Spritz Cookies

4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups margarine
1 cup sugar
1 package (3 oz) jello
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg

Cream butter, sugar, jello. Add egg, vanilla then flour and baking powder. Run through the spritz gun. Bake on ungreased pan, 350 degrees for 8 minutes.

Comments

  1. Funny to see your post this evening--MY Pampered
    Chef spritz gun was NOT my friend this evening. In the end, I had to roll my dough in balls, roll in sugar, and flatten. NOT quite the effect I was going for--I was fuming by the time I got done. They are still yummy though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment