Skip to main content

It's a cold day in Montana

Last week in Montana the thermometer was hitting the 50's on a daily basis but this week we have dropped down into the single digits. I'm glad that we did our traveling to North Dakota last week, because no matter how cold it is here, it's ALWAYS colder in North Dakota!

Hubby set out early this morning for the UM Griz vs. Stephen F. Austin game - quarterfinals. I begged off and watched from the comfort of the couch. It was outstanding:

Word of the day Turnovers! (10 total)
Griz 51 - Lumberjacks 0
On to the Semi-finals next Saturday, don't think I'll be missing it!

Even with the cold weather I'm toasty with my new hand knit sweater.....
I've been doing a lot of knitting and only picking this sweater up at odd times at home. It took me four months to complete. I'm glad to be done! I had planned on wearing it all fall for a jacket. I like the sweater but do wish it was a bit smaller. A good wash and pop into the dryer may be in order! It is a nice toasty wool sweater I'll keep for many years.

Pattern:
Celtic Cardigan by Oat Couture
Yarn: (my favorite)
Cascade Yarns 220 Heathers
Amount:
9 skeins

Comments

  1. Are you wasting apples or just fattening them up?
    P.F.

    Awesome sweater!
    J.F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE how the sweater turned out!!! I may have to borrow that pattern :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment