Skip to main content

Isn't she cute!

I knit this sweater earlier in the fall for a baby shower gift. I always love to see the little ones in their knitted garments!



This was a fast knit, with clear instructions. The sweater can easily be modified. I knit longer sleeves than the suggested 3/4 length and added the lighter pink striping. I will knit this pattern again. It is cute and could be used for either a boy or girl. I'm always looking for a a great stash buster!

Pattern:Garter
Yoke Baby Cardi by Jennifer Hoel

Yarn:
0 skeins = 0.0 yards (0.0m)

pink

Cascade Yarns 220 Wool
1 skeins = 220.0 yards (201.2m)

garnet

Comments

  1. Love the sweater! If you used Cascade (no surprise there), did you up the needle size?? I too have downloaded that pattern and had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment